Life is fun and crazy with two boys in the family! My goal is to keep you up to date with what is going on here at our house and someday, maybe it will be neat for Spencer and Elliott to look back on some of the adventures they've had!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
My First Blog!!!
Well, this is exciting!!! I am officially blogging! We shall see how well I keep up with it! Now, I have got to do a few other things on my to-do list today, birthday party invitations - check! Create blog - check! Send out magnets, uh... Thank you notes, uh... Make lasagna, uh... Work on July pictures...uh, boy, I think I have been a slacker today! I had better get going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess I did make breakfast and lunch and clean up after those, so I am not ALL slacker, but I have yet to shower today - YIKES! Better get on that first! :)
ReplyDelete