Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update 8/18

Okay, so I haven't been too good at blogging, but, hope to be better once "school" starts. Spencer is starting preschool at Weekday Learning Center on September 1st. He will be going Tuesday and Thursday. I am working at Lifetime on Monday and Wednesday during the day and will start on Tuesday nights around the middle of September. Elliott is continuing to grow and show more interest in things. He is particularly enthralled with his toys hanging from his bouncy seat. We call them his "friends" It is cute! He is also getting very curious about his hands. Spencer continues to be a great big brother, but he still gets in Elliott's face a bit too close and loud for Elliott sometimes. Now, off to start the HUGE to do list around the house. It is such a pit because we had my 30th birthday party last Saturday and we had company and I worked and Adam's back is still hurt pretty bad. The house will eventually be clean (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment