Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why is it so hard?

Last night was my first night back at the Activity Center at Life Time. I worked from 4-9 pm. Adam was home, but we still had my mother-in-law come in and baby-sit the boys. The plan is for her to come over every Tuesday afternoon, spend the night, and watch the boys on Wednesday while I work 9 am-1 pm. I can also take the boys with me on Wednesday if she just wants one on one time or needs to do something else. This is a big help, plus, she gets to be involved in the boys' life a lot more than maybe she normally would. Anyway, I got home last night and Adam just seemed so exhausted and said "It was really diffucult" When I asked why, he just said that he was not the mom, and he doesn't have boobs. Hmmm. Interesting.

Today when dinner was over and I knew Elliott was fed and should be napping, I handed Elliott over to Adam and said he needed someone to cuddle with. Adam said sure (he was watching TV and it wasn't inconvienient for him) I got Spencer started with a coloring project, and thought now I have some time to sit down and do our August budget. But, alas, Elliott was not going right to sleep and of course Adam handed him to me saying "he's hungry" (Adam's response everytime Elliott fusses, no matter if he's just eaten or not) So, budget is not getting done tonight. Spencer made some great pictures, Elliott had a great night, and both the boys are bathed and in bed. I do, however, still hear Spencer singing to himself upstairs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment